The aim of the symposium is to bring together Israeli and German post docs and experienced PhD students in order to discuss the behavioral and neural foundations of understanding others. To achieve fruitful discussions and an inspiring atmosphere, the call explicitly addresses scientists who have a strong background in the field of social, affective or cognitive neuroscience or psychology. Candidates from the field who develop novel paradigms, tackle theoretical challenges, or contribute new methods to examine processes related to understanding others are invited. Everyone interested may present a poster on his/her project during a poster session. The best abstracts will be invited for a short talk at the symposium.
Registration to the 3-day symposium is free but space is limited and so registration and abstract submission are required. In order to register please follow these two steps:
1. Fill your name, affiliation & email in the upper right sidebar
2. Send an abstract (see guidelines below) in PDF format to the following email: info[at ]perspectives-in-social-neuroscience.com
You will get a confirmation email a few days after submission and registration. If you don’t hear from us, please contact us.
The abstract submission deadline is March 31st, 2018, 11:59 pm, CET.
- There is no registration fee for participants
- Best abstracts will selected for a short talk and are awarded with travel stipends (flight and accomodation)
- Final decisions regarding poster / talk acceptance and stipends will be sent by mid April
- Free catering (coffee & lunch) is provided during the workshop
- max. 500 words
- send abstract in pdf to: info[AT]perspectives-in-social-neuroscience.com
- Abstracts should be formatted to include the following:
- Title: max. 100 characters
- Authors’ names and affiliations
- Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions